I am BGamble, a company of KRTG Enterprises, Inc. (from now on “The Company” and/or “we” and/or “our”) respects the privacy of each individual who accesses our internet sites. These privacy policies address the information that The Company may gather, as well as the way we can use such information.
AGREEING TO THE POLICIES
By using the web pages on this website, you agree and consent to these policies. If you do not agree with such policies, please leave this internet website and do not use it.
You will have accepted the terms and conditions of these privacy policies at the time in which you provide any type of personal identification information and therefore, you authorize that such personal identification information be handled as indicated in this document.
The Company reserves the exclusive right to modify and amend the present policies, without previous notice. We suggest you check back periodically. If you continue using this website after changes to the policies have been published, this will mean that you have accepted such changes and that you agree to them. You can be sure that no changes will be applied retroactively, nor will they alter the handling of information obtained previously.
TYPE OF INFORMATION AND USE
These policies describe the type of information The Company may gather, the way such information may be used, as well as the options you have regarding the way your information is obtained, distributed and used.
The information The Company may request is only personal information, such as your first and last name, email, country of origin and date of birth, when you provide them voluntarily. For example, personal information may be requested in order to obtain your comments regarding our websites and our products, so you can enter one of our contests or giveaways.
If you have already submitted personal information to us and would like us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the address at the bottom of this Policy and request removal of the information from our records. Once we receive your request, we will remove the personal information you provided to the Company from our files.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Be assured that The Company tries its best to protect the privacy of our website visitors; however, The Company may share personal information with some of the companies and/or licensees, and/or part of the same economic group, including but not limited to Constellation Brands, Inc. and its and our respective affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies.
Any use of personal information by any of the licensees and/or part of the same economic group of The Company must comply with these policies. Occasionally, if you authorize it by accepting these policies, we will send you commercial information.
The Company may hire third parties to perform various functions, such as fulfill orders, carry out promotions, provide technical services for the website, etc. Such third parties could have access to the personal information you have provided, if necessary, to provide the service for which they were hired, but they cannot use it for any other purpose different from the one for which they were hired.
The Company reserves the right to use or reveal any personal information, to comply with some legal regulation, governmental or judicial, to protect the integrity of the websites, to comply with a request made by you or to cooperate with any legal investigation that is related to any matter of public safety.
The Company will take reasonable security precautions concerning electronic data and communications, but is not responsible for harm caused by interception of such data or communications.
Internet websites may gather some type of non-personal information automatically. Cookies are information that a website transfers to a hard drive of a computer in order to maintain files.
The majority of internet browsers are programmed to accept cookies. However, if you do not wish to receive cookies or want to be warned when receiving one, use your browser’s options. In order to do that, select “Help” on your browser, and see how to modify your preferences regarding cookies. If you unchecked all cookies, you may not be able to use all the options of this website, or sometimes, some parts of the site may not work appropriately if you do not accept cookies.
EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION PREFERENCES
Providing I am BGamble your e-mail address opts you in to receive I am BGamble e-mail newsletters. You may choose at any time to discontinue receiving e-mail newsletters by opting out or unsubscribing. I am BGamble will not rent, sell or give your e-mail address to any other organization for the purposes of marketing or solicitation. I am BGamble will need to supply your e-mail address to specific service providers who deliver e-mail on our behalf. However, third-party service providers are contractually prohibited from using your information for any purpose other than in accordance with the terms of their agreements with I am BGamble.
*Please note: You may be contacted by email, mail, or telephone regarding any placed order on www.iambgamble.com
Examples of this type of information are the type of browser, the type of operational system of each computer, the number assigned to your computer while it is in the internet address “IP” (Internet Protocol), as well as the Uniform Resource Locator, better identified as “URL,” of the internet from the site which it was connected or logged on to our internet site. The Company gathers information of the log file type to help with the system administration and/or analyze tendencies and administer web pages. The IP addresses and the information log file are not related to identifiable personal information.
LINKS WITH OTHER INTERNET SITES
In our internet sites, we might include links to other internet sites, whether run by The Company or not. If you visit them, you should verify the policies of the site; while in sites not operated by The Company, we are not responsible for third-party policies and actions.
BOOKING POLICIES (Photography and Videography)
1. Must be 18 and up to book a session.
2. One (1) free consultation before booking a session. Please visit: to schedule a consultation. Schedule your consultation as early as possible as we are often booked 1 to 2 weeks out.
3. Consultations can be done via in-person, by telephone, or by Zoom (preferably).
4. All sessions are booked on a first come first serve basis upon receiving the deposit and the signed agreement.
5. A nonrefundable deposit of Fifty Percent (50%) of your package fee and additional fees is due after your consultation to book your session (www.iambgamble.com/book-online). No date will be held without receiving the deposit and the signed agreement.
6. Cash, Credit/Debit Cards, and PayPal transactions are accepted. There is a $35.00 fee for all returned payments
7. Bookings made online will also constitute as a mutual agreement and digital signature for your session. Please click the following link to review company agreements. Agreements
8. The remaining Fifty Percent (50%) of your package fee and additional fees is due the day of your scheduled session before we begin.
9. For Photography: You may bring one guest (for a mini boudoir session photography one female guest – no exceptions), if your guest(s) distracts you or anyone associated with the session from performing properly and professionally, they will be asked to leave the set/location.
10. Be on time, you have the right to reschedule forty-eight (48) hours before your session due to any illness, personal emergency, and/or inclement weather at no additional fee. Rescheduling within forty-eight (48) hours may incur an additional fee up to $50 at our discretion. At the scheduled time of your session, if you are late (30 minutes or less) you may be asked to reschedule and you also may incur an additional fee up to $100 for rescheduling at our discretion. If you are more than 30 minutes late, your session will be cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited.
11. Photography sessions last approximately 60-90 minutes per set/location. Video sessions times are per package description.
12. For Photography: your watermarked photos will be uploaded to our website (www.iambgamble.com) in a private gallery that is password protected for you to view your session and to pick out all the photos you wish to be edited per package description. For Videography: your watermarked video will be uploaded to our website (www.iambgamble.com) or YouTube for review and/or any revises you may have.
13. For Photography: Edited photos will be delivered to you via email within 2-7 days (Depending on current work load) for no additional fee. If you wish to have your edited photos on a print cd, which will be mailed to you, there will be an additional $25 fee. For Videography: per package purchased.
14. Serious Inquiries only! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! Our time is very valuable and important to us. If you have questions that cannot be answered from the descriptions, please email us.
- Please respect our business and our time as you would want your business and time to be respected.
- I am BGamble reserves the right to reschedule any session due to illness, personal emergency, or inclement weather. If a session cannot be rescheduled due to our cancellation, a refund will be made for any fees you have paid.
- Clients have the right to reschedule forty-eight (48) hours before a session due to any illness, personal emergency, and/or inclement weather at no additional fee. Rescheduling within forty-eight (48) hours may incur an additional fee up to $50 at our discretion. At the scheduled time of your session, if you are late (30 minutes or less) you may be asked to reschedule and you also may incur an additional fee up to $100 for rescheduling at our discretion. If you are more than 30 minutes late, your session will be cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited.
WITHOUT EXCEPTION, all photos/videos provided by I am BGamble are protected under copyright of I am BGamble/KRTG Enterprises, Inc. This copyright is non-transferable. The purchase of a package/service and delivery of photos/videos does NOT signify a transfer of ownership of any copyrights. You may print and/ post the photos/videos as you wish, but you may NOT alter or crop them in anyway. The watermark/logo on each image must be visible.
Please also adhere to the U.S. Copyright Act, in your usage of photographic prints and products, outlined below:
The U.S. Copyright Act (Title 17, United States Code) is designed to protect photographers and other artists by granting them the exclusive right to distribute, copy, edit and publish their photography by license, transfer, or sale. The Copyright Act prohibits anyone from copying, scanning, editing or sharing photographic prints, images, or media without the written permission of the photographer. Violation of the Copyright Act can incur both civil and criminal penalties.
Policy terms are subject to change without notice
We reserve the right to not schedule a consultation or book a client without explanation.
I AM BGAMBLE IS A COMPANY OF KRTG ENTERPRISES, INC.
If you have any questions regarding the present policies, please contact us at the following address: I am BGamble, KRTG Enterprises, Inc., PO Box 5414 Johnson City, TN 37602 or use our contact form