TFP (Trade for Photos) Client Agreement
(This is a one time agreement)
This is an agreement between I am BGamble (the Company) and You (The Client) for services that were discussed between you and the Company.
The mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this agreement, the receipt, and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledge, the parties to this agreement agree as follows:
1. The client is at least 18 years old.
2. The Client agrees to book a service (TFP) or participate in a session provided by the Company.
3. The Company agrees to honor the service/session with the Client.
4. The parties hereby agree that all rights, copyrights, titles and interest in any photograph(s) and/ or video(s) taken during the session/service by the Company belongs solely and exclusively to the Company and are free from any claims whatsoever by the Client.
5. The Company grants to the Client the use of any video(s) and/or photo(s) to print and/ post as the Client may wish, but the Client may NOT alter or crop the videos and/or photos in anyway. Any watermark/logo on must be visible.
6. In the case of where there will be no watermark/logo, the Client agrees to credit the Company (I am BGamble)
7. The Client grants to the Company and to parties authorized by the Company the following perpetual rights:
a. the right to use and publish the Client’s name and likeness for advertising purposes in connection with activities of the Company.
b. the right to manufacture and distribute merchandise made in connection with activities of the Company that involves the Client.
8. The Company agree to provide to the Client any copies, links, etc. of all published material, merchandise, etc. that the Client’s images or likeness were used
9. The Client agrees to all the Company’s TFP policies.
This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee and by the laws of the United States, excluding their conflicts of law principles. Any dispute or legal proceeding regarding the Agreement shall take place in the county of Washington, in the State of Tennessee.
By entering your information below and clicking the check marks, you are agreeing to book with the company and agreeing to the TFP booking policies. When you hit "Submit", such will constitute as an agreement between both parties.
I am BGamble is a company of KRTG Enterprises, Inc.
To Book fill out the information below:
TFP BOOKING POLICIES
1. There will be one (1) consultation before the session to discuss ideas, themes, etc. Consultations can be done via in-person, by telephone, or by Zoom (preferably).
2. All sessions are booked on a first come first serve basis upon receiving digitally signed agreement.
3. You may bring one guest (for a mini boudoir session photography one female guest – no exceptions), if your guest(s) distracts you or anyone associated with the session from performing properly and professionally, they will be asked to leave the set/location.
4. Be on time, you have the right to reschedule. If you are late (more than 15 minutes) your session will be cancelled.
5. Photography sessions last approximately 60-90 minutes per set/location. Video sessions are per a package descriptions
6. For Photography: your watermarked photos will be uploaded to our website () in a private gallery that is password protected for you to view your session and for you to pick out four (4) photos you wish to be edited. For Videography: your watermarked video will be uploaded to our website () or YouTube for review and/or any revises you may have.
7. For Photography: Edited photos will be delivered to you via email within 2-7 days (Depending on current work load). If you wish to have your edited photos on a print cd, which will be mailed to you, there will be an additional $25 fee. Videography: per a package descriptions.
- Please respect our business and our time as you would want your business and time to be respected.
- I am BGamble reserves the right to reschedule any session due to illness, personal emergency, or inclement weather and will reschedule as soon as possible.
- Policy terms are subject to change without notice
WITHOUT EXCEPTION, all photos/videos provided by I am BGamble are protected under copyright of I am BGamble/KRTG Enterprises, Inc. This copyright is non-transferable. The delivery of photos/videos does NOT signify a transfer of ownership of any copyrights. You may print and/ post the photos/videos as you wish, but you may NOT alter or crop them in anyway. The watermark/logo on each image must be visible.
Please also adhere to the U.S. Copyright Act, in your usage of photographic prints and products, outlined below:
The U.S. Copyright Act (Title 17, United States Code) is designed to protect photographers and other artists by granting them the exclusive right to distribute, copy, edit and publish their photography by license, transfer, or sale. The Copyright Act prohibits anyone from copying, scanning, editing or sharing photographic prints, images, or media without the written permission of the photographer. Violation of the Copyright Act can incur both civil and criminal penalties.
We reserve the right to not book a client without explanation
I am BGamble is a company of KRTG Enterprises, Inc.